Today National Palace of Tbilisi City Hall is leading cultural, non-formal educational center having a history of 80 years. Palace is located in the central part of Tbilisi, at Rustaveli avenue.
- Architectural complex with a history of 200 years is a cultural heritage site.
- Various cultural events, concerts, festivals, conferences and meetings are traditionally held in the historic halls of the Palace.
- Since 2018, the Museum of the National Palace is open to visitors and tourists.
- Tbilisi Youth Orchestra named after Giya Kancheli was established on the basis of the National Palace in 2019.
- Up to 5000 students aged 6 to 26 are annually enrolled into study groups and clubs of the Learning Center of the National Palace.